Reliable fleet and specialized equipment you can count on for industrial asset recovery.
Heavy Weight maintains a state-of-the-art fleet that enables us to tackle any asset recovery job – no matter how big or small. We can customize equipment to tailor an engineered solution to unique recovery projects. We have the right tools, techniques and experience to take on plant takedowns, building closings, remodels, program overhauls, industrial recycling and comprehensive asset recovery.
An unparalleled fleet of specialized equipment and skilled operators have streamlined and improved the process by which daily operations are conducted. This allows our trained staff to recycle more elements of each specific item. Maintaining newer machinery and regularly updating facilities and equipment enables decreased landfill deposits, increased separation capabilities and a reduced environmental footprint.
Our fleet and equipment is extensive, a few highlights includes:
- 2020 Western Star Tractor/2021 Landoll Trailer
- 2021 Caterpillar Wheeled Excavator
- 2020 Freightliner Box Truck
- 2021 Caterpillar Bulldozer
- 2020 Western Star Rolloff
- 2019 Komatsu PC 290 Excavator with Concrete Pulverizer/Magnet and Bucket Attachments
- 2010 Kenworth with Log Lift Boom and Grapple
- 2018 Komatsu PC 210 Excavator with Shear
- 2008 Kenworth Tractor with Talbert Lowbed
- 2017 Kubota KX080 Excavator
- 2004 Kenworth Rolloff
- 2010 Komatsu PC200 Excavator with Shear
- 1997 Peterbilt with Prentice Boom and Grapple
- Sennebogen Material Handler with Magnet and Grapple
- Bobcat with Attachments
- Volvo & Komatsu Payloaders
- Wide range of forklifts from 2k-35k lb. capacity
Check out our Shear and Grapple equipment in action.